- Customers wanted a plan that could be installed in phases.
- We built a pergola using rough sawn cedar lumber and a dark timber ox stain.
- Our team removed the existing concrete slab installed by the home builder and installed a new paver patio using Unilock Beacon Hill Flagstone slabs in the Alpine Grey color with a 4×8 Holland paver border in the Charcoal color.
- Steps coming out of the house are 6’ wide by 24” deep by 6” riser Unilock Ledgestone steps. Each step weighs 860 lbs.
- We also installed various perimeter plantings for some filtered privacy along the property lines.
- This project turned into referrals for two other projects in the neighborhood!