Patio and Outdoor Fire Pit
- This homeowner had us re-landscape their entire property.
- In addition to removing all the existing plant material around the house, we removed their old wooden deck and box store pavers.
- Our team installed a new linear patio design that more than doubled the square footage of the old deck.
- This new 460 sq ft patio allowed more room for dining, including a natural gas fire pit and seat wall to create their new backyard hangout.
- Our team installed a new step at their sliding door and incorporated the fire pit into the seat wall to create a more unique fire feature.
- The materials used on this project were Unilock Beacon Hill Flagstone slabs in the Fossil color with a 4×8 Holland Premier paver border in the Dark Charcoal color.
- The seat wall and fire pit were constructed using Unilock Brussels Dimensional Wall in the Limestone color with a matching Holland Premier paver accent underneath the Unilock Ledgestone coping.