Backyard Pool Project
- Customer hired a pool contractor and called us to install the pool deck and steps coming down from their covered patio space. Also included were plantings around the pool deck, and privacy planting berms, with grading & seeding the yard.
- Materials for this project included Unilock Beacon Hill XL slabs in the Fossil color with a 4×8 Holland Premier border in the Dark Charcoal color.
- For the pool coping, we used Unilock Ledgestone Fullnose coping which has a smooth, rounded, bullnose face.
- Square footage for the pool deck ended up being 2,500 sq ft.
- An Oklahoma Beam Rock retaining wall was needed around the NE corner of the pool deck.
- The homeowner wanted lots of room around the pool for entertaining and seating options.
- We also added a walkway to connect the pool deck to the back of the driveway.